Friday, July 7, 2017
Editors note:I'm gonna be a bit minimal this time. It was fun. Making this issue was really satisfying experience. I've met lots of interesting people, got so many ideas i'm almost overwhelmed. It is really good. I'm proud of this issue. It came together naturally as mesmerizing kaleidoscope with intense humming.
The submission flow was tight but relatively clean. 52 letters if being exact. Rather big number for a niche poorly named online magazine which is barely indexed in Google and barely exposed (hey, i'm in charge i can be honest). Even rejected submission weren't that bad. Just not something that can be used in BNW with maximum result. And I had a really funny discussion on politics of including bio and photo on one of the posts in the submission calls groups. Anyway...
Look at the line-up - all top-notch hardcore funkateers!
Table of Contents:
- Siobhan Elvis Atkins - Five Asemic Pieces
- Peter Carlaftes - Three Poems
- Drew Pisarra - Goo-goo Story
- Carlo Parcelli - Wakey! Wakey!
- Jenne Kaivo - Science don't lovers just grew on the eyes
- Jim Andrews - from Aleph Null 2.0
- Michael Stewart - QR poem
- Don Kingfisher Campbell - Eight Poems
- Rafael Gonzalez - Makings Buttons
- Rie Sheridan Rose - Spam Poem
- Larry D. Thacker - Two Poems
- Dylan Kinnett - If You See Something, Say Something
- Edward Kulemin - Crumpled Poems
Wednesday, July 5, 2017
part thirteen of thirteen
for previous episode, click here
to begin at the beginning, click here